sunnuntai 17. toukokuuta 2015

Third week

Third week is now about to end. It's sunday night. I'm looking forward to come back home & Finland. Altough this place is really nice. 
At this moment I feel a bit sick, my throat is aching and nose is bleeding :( I hope I won't be sick on plane.. 
This week has gone really quick. In work it has been quite easy week. I've been "hanging out" almost everyday after work with the French girl who works in a same shop as me. 
I was really luvky on friday, I got from the city centre a 7-days free pass to local Lifecenter. I can go to gym, swimming pool and to sauna free until next friday! 

Walking back to home from LifeCenter

It has been really good week. I'm looking forward coming home and graduating but I think I'll miss this place and people I've met. But now I have to go back with my studies, I have 2nd of june entrance examination to Haaga-Helia and 5th of june same thing in Lamk. 

-Rosa


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti