tiistai 12. toukokuuta 2015

Oxfam

First of all I'm going to answer some of earlier questions.
"Oxfam is a global movement of people working towards a world without poverty. And we won't rest until we get the job done." -from www.oxfam.com

Oxfam was founded in 1943. Nowadays there is over 700 Oxfam shops in Great Britain. Like the quote says Oxfam is fighting against poorness in world. Oxfam where I'm working is quite big, comparing to other charity shop in Plymouth. 
Quality in products is very high I think. Clothes and other items are very precisely before tagging and putting them to the shop. I think Quality is quite same as in Finland.

First you take "the tagger" put price to price tag..

Then you put the needle through tag in clothing..

..And press, ready to go!
Second, I really don't know what to write. I'm not that good in writing :D... So I'm going to tell you about the weather in here. It's different from Finland's weather. One minute we can have realy warm and sunny and in the second it can be windy and rainy. One does not simply go anywhere -even if it's sunny- without umbrella. 
Now past few days it has been really good weather! Sunny and warm, ahh lovely.

Central park

I'm not really good posing to pictures :D
-Rosa

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti